New build four bedroom detached home - sought after location within walking distance of train station - outskirts of popular village - spacious accommodation - entrance hallway - living room - kitchen/dining room - cloakroom/3rd WC - four first floor bedrooms - family bathroom - master bedroom with en-suite shower room - enclosed garden - garage plus parking - predicted energy rating B
This property occupies a pleasant position in Lister Gardens which is a new development on Box Road Avenue in Cam and is on the outskirts of the village being well placed for the Park and Ride railway station which has regular services to Gloucester and Bristol with inward connections to the national rail network. There is a Spar shop within a few minutes walk and Cam village is within a few minutes drive having a Tesco supermarket and a range of local traders. There are three primary schools within Cam and Rednock Comprehensive School is in Dursley which has a larger range of shopping facilities including Sainsburys supermarket, independent retailers, swimming pool, library and community centre.
If travelling from Cam village from the centre at the roundabout close to Tesco supermarket proceed in a northerly direction on the A4135 for three quarters of a mile. On exiting the village take the right hand turning on to Box Road Avenue signposted Cam and Dursley Park and Ride. Proceed for a further 600m and take the left hand turning onto Lister Gardens. The sales office is the first turning on the left.
This four bedroom detached home offers a good size family home with three WC's, two reception rooms, and three double bedrooms. On the ground floor there is a living room, cloakroom and open plan kitchen/diner with french doors to garden. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms, master having en-suite shower and further family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed garden, garage and driveway parking.
(Please note that our room sizes are quoted in metres to the nearest one hundredth of a metre on a wall to wall basis. The imperial equivalent (included in brackets) is only intended as an approximate guide).
* Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Choice of Finishes
* Choice of Worktops to Kitchen with Matching Upstands
* Stainless Steel AEG Single Electric Oven, 4 Ring Gas Hob with Glass Splashback and Extractor Hood
* Inset Stainless Steel Sink
* Integrated Fridge Freezer (4 Bedroom Properties Only)
* LED Pelmet Lighting to Wall Units
* Roca Victoria Plus/Debba Sanitaryware in White
* Hansgrohe Brassware
* Thermostatic Showers, Bath/Shower Mixers to En-suites and Bathrooms
* Bathroom and En-suites to be Half Tiled with a Choice of Wall Tiles from Wainhomes Tileflair Range
* Full Height Tiling to all Shower Enclosures
* Shaver Socket to all Bathrooms and En-suites
* Chrome Heated Towel Rails to Bathroom and En-suite
* Television Aerial Point to Master Bedroom
* Telephone Point to Master Bedroom
* Deta Point with CAT 6 Wiring to Master Bedroom
* Gas Central Heating with High Efficiency Boiler and Radiators
* Honey well Smart Thermostats
* All Ceilings Painted White
* All Walls Painted Cream
* Satin Nickel Internal Door Furniture
* Television Aerial Point to Lounge
* Telephone Point to Lounge
* Deta Points with CAT 6 Wiring to Lounge, Family Room and Study (where applicable)
* USB Sockets to Lounge, Kitchen and all Bedrooms
* Vertical 5 Panel Internal Doors Painted White
* Oak Handrail and Newel Caps
* Smoke Detectors
* White PVCu Windows and French Doors
* White PVCu Fascia and Soffits
* GRP Composite Front and Rear Doors
* Black Rainwater Goods
* External Lights to Front and Rear
* Power and Lighting to all Integral and Detached Garages (except where Garage is under a FOG Unit)
* External Tap
* Turfed to Front Garden
* Rotavated Rear Garden
* 1.8m Close Board and Panel Divisional Fencing to Rear Garden
* 10 Year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
* 2 Year Wainhomes Warranty
Please contact our Dursley office for more information on 01453 544500.
All mains services are believed to be connected to the completed properties.
Maintenance charge: £158 per annum (approx.)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967. Messrs. Bennett Jones for themselves and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: All statements contained in their particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or Vendors. None of the statements contained in their particulars as to this property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact. Any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendors do not make or give and neither the Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.