* Five Bedroom Detached House with Large Garage and Further Parking.
* Accommodation over Three Floors. Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower. Family Bathroom. Good Sized Living Room.
* Entrance Hall. Cloakrooms. Large Study and Further Reception Room.
* Enclosed Rear Garden backing onto Fields with Patio Area and Lawn.
* Utility Room. Gas Central Heating. Available Now.
* Council Tax Band F = £2319.24 per year. Energy Rating C
The property is situated in a highly sought after location overlooking open fields and on the Stinchcombe borders. It is easily accessible to the town of Dursley and the village of Cam, both offering a good range of day to day shopping facilities, primary and comprehensive schooling, Dursley Rugby Club is nearby and also Stinchcombe Golf Club. Dursley also benefits from Vale Community Hospital. Commuting links to Bristol, Gloucester and Cheltenham are easily accessed via the A38 and M5/M4 motorway networks. There is a main line train station at Box Road, Cam serving Bristol, Gloucester and Cheltenham with onward connections to London (Paddington).
If travelling from Dursley proceed north west out of the town on the A4135 Kingshill Road, at the second mini roundabout turn left signposted Wotton-under-Edge and North Nibley, continue for approximately half a mile passing The Yew Tree Inn on your right, as you go round the right hand bend you will see Vale Vets on your left, continue for approximately 100 metres and Windrush can be found on the right hand side.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967. Messrs. Bennett Jones for themselves and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: All statements contained in their particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or Vendors. None of the statements contained in their particulars as to this property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact. Any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendors do not make or give and neither the Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.