* Modern Unfurnished Three Bed End Terraced House.
* Located on Edge of Popular Development.
* Entrance Hall. Downstairs WC. Living Room.
* Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Cooker & Hob and Rear Access.
* Built-in Wardrobes. Bathroom with Shower over Bath.
* Gas Central Heating. Enclosed Garden. Garage and Further Parking Space.
* No DSS/Pets. Available Now. Energy Efficiency Rating C
* Council Tax Band C - £1647.13 per year
If you are travelling from Dursley town centre, proceed south east out of the town on the A4135 and at the mini roundabout, take 1st exit onto the B4066, signposted Stroud and Uley, Continue for approx ¾ mile to the next mini roundabout taking 2nd exit into Downham View, The property can be seen from the road, just after the roundabout and the parking area is found by taking the first turning left after entering the development. The garage is situated underneath the coachouse and has one parking space infront of this.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967. Messrs. Bennett Jones for themselves and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: All statements contained in their particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or Vendors. None of the statements contained in their particulars as to this property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact. Any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendors do not make or give and neither the Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.