* Charming Detached Cottage in Pleasant Rural Location.
* Large Kitchen/Diner with Double Oven and Gas Combination Boiler.
* Bathroom with Shower over Bath. Entrance Hall with Storage.
* Living Room and Double Bedroom on First Floor.
* Carport and Further Ample Parking. Views Over Surrounding Countryside.
* Council Tax Band B = £1248.82/year. Energy Performance Rating D.
* Available Now. No Dogs.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967. Messrs. Bennett Jones for themselves and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: All statements contained in their particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or Vendors. None of the statements contained in their particulars as to this property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact. Any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendors do not make or give and neither the Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.